Summer birthdays -- Aren't they fun. By the time you have them all your friends from school have forgotten you. Or you don't know where they live. And since Mark and I will be out of town on John's birthday this year, June 16, we decided to celebrate early. And because I'm not a party planner, and I'm tired we decided to take the boys to the dollar movie to see Percy Jackson! Jessica and I have read the books, but John had only seen the movie. I was so excited to do all the food in blue! Until I realized the blue food is only talked about in the book and not the movie.
But they got blue food anyways!
Thank goodness for good weather so the boys could play outside for a little bit.
I put gold laurel crown wreaths on their heads so I could keep track of who was with us. The boys had fun and we all had a good time watching it again.
Happy Early Birthday John!

3 comments:
happy early birthday to John!!!!! looks like he had a lot of fun! yay!
LOL! Love the blue food! I took my niece to see Percy Jackson. It was a little wanting compared to the books, but that is usually the case.
Everyone in my family has read that book but me. Guess I'd better get going on it before it leaves the dollar theater. We promised our kids we'd see it there.
Post a Comment