CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bucket List

One of the things I have always wanted to do is to see a Cirque Du Soleil show in person.  A friend introduced me to their music about 20 years ago when they were not very well known.  I should have gone then . . . when it was cheaper!

When Pampered Chef announced that part of the incentive trip to Disney World was seeing the Cirque show I was so excited. I worked hard to make sure I earned the trip, even postponing my hernia surgery so I could do one more show to earn the trip.  Then we find out it was going to be dark the nights we were in Orlando. Pampered Chef compensated by giving us a Disney Gift Card for the trip instead, but that meant I still would not see them.

Then . . . I find out they are coming to Salt Lake City, yipee!!! So we got the tickets and made it our anniversary gift to each other this year.





Mark and I had a fun night. Of course we went out to dinner first before heading to the E-Center. They were everything I had expected.  And if you don't know what they are it is hard to explain.  But if you ever get a chance I highly recommend seeing a show!

No comments: