This is what happens when he finds out how to use the webcam when I'm not around.
It gets funnier the longer he goes. Don't miss Sponge Bob Square Head and kissy kissy is just for you, Melissa C!
Hee hee hee! I remember when Naomi discovered PhotoBooth. We have about 200 pictures from that era. I wonder when she'll discovered the camera can take video too. :-)
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
~President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
That was hysterical! I loved the rap section!
John is so wacky! Probably why I like him!
and i like your new blog page. very nice. simple.
Hee hee hee! I remember when Naomi discovered PhotoBooth. We have about 200 pictures from that era. I wonder when she'll discovered the camera can take video too. :-)
Hilarious. I love your quote from Pres. Hinkley, I hope you are o.k. that I use that.
Hope you are feeling better and better.
Post a Comment