Thanks to reconnecting with a high school friend on Facebook I found out she works for the Orem Owlz.
Julie was kind enough to give our family tickets!
John instantly became an Orem Owlz fan. On the way to the game we quizzed the kids and they knew more about baseball than I thought. We really aren't a sports oriented family.
The Orem Owlz played against the Idaho Falls Chukars.
Unfortunately the Chukars won that night, but the Owlz played a good game. It was a fun summer night out with the family. John even got to change the score board thanks to Julie. We had hoped to go to another game this season, but we never squeezed it in. But next summer it will definitely be on the schedule again.

1 comment:
The first time Devin and I ever did something together was a ward activity to an owl's game. They were playing Idaho Falls Chukars. The only other game we have been to they were playing the Idaho Falls Chukars again. We laugh and joke that that is the only team they play. I guess we were right if that is who they were playing the night your family went.
Post a Comment